Join The Arc of Arizona and the Arizona Autism Coalition on Saturday, October 19, 2019 from 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. for the 2019 Autism and I/DD Resource Conference: Advancing Compassionate Care Through Collaboration.
The mega-conference will take place at the Desert Willow Conference Center, located at 4340 E. Cotton Center Blvd., Phoenix, AZ 85040
This year's event features a new Partnership, New Venue, New Exciting Content!
Announcing a comprehensive day of learning for Professionals, Parents/Family, Caregivers, and Individuals with ASD, Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities.
Including Sessions on Education Strategies & Support, Legal Issues, Transition & Adult Services, Family and Caregiver Needs, Behavior Management /PBS/ABA, Safety & Abuse Issues, Professional Therapies, Mental Health Issues, Treatment Options and more!
Also featuring . . .
‣ Over 38 Informative Sessions (full lineup announced in July)
‣ Distinguished Guest Speakers
‣ Resource Fair with 40+ Exhibitors & Vendors
‣ Continental Breakfast, Lunch Buffet, AM/PM Refreshments, Unlimited Beverages
‣ Flash Drive of Presentations
‣ Event Program
‣ Professional Development Certificates
‣ CEU’s offered for BCBA sessions
‣ Complimentary on-site Parking