The annual African American Conference on Disabilities is now all virtual and FREE for 2021!
This year, the celebration lasts throughout the month of February.
Sign up for virtual learning sessions with national experts on a variety of topics:
- Navigating Workplace Accommodations and Discrimination during COVID-19
- Trauma: The Effects of the Pandemic in African American Families
- Addressing the Needs of Students with Disabilities during COVID-19 — A Workshop for Parents
- Celebrating 10 Years of the African American Conference on Disabilities: A Journey of the Last Decade and the Road Ahead
- Determined to Lead During the Pandemic
- Reasonable Accommodations, Modifications, Assistance Animals, and Covid-19 Considerations in Fair Housing
- AZ ABLE Accounts: Protect Benefits and Build Financial Security
- Ready to Protest: Techniques and Strategies for Ensuring an Inclusive Environment and Accessibility for People with Disabilities in Social Justice Activities
- The Role and Impact of Voters with Disabilities and People of Color on the outcome of the 2020 General Election