Workshop: Assistive Technology Services for Deaf and Hard of Hearing
Join the Arizona Technology Access Program--better known as AzTAP--for a full-day workshop for people who work with individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing (DHH).
Hear discussions and presentations from the following areas:
- Communication Preferences and DHH Assistive Technologies
- Telecommunications: Technical “Must Know” Information
- Best Practice Considerations for Assessment & Implementation
- AT Equipment Displays
- Service Delivery Sensitivity
Where: Rehabilitation Services Administration Training Room – Second Floor, 515 N. 51st Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85043
Who Should Attend:
- Assistive Technology Specialists
- Information Technology Specialists
- Specialists in the area of Deaf-Blind
- Telecommunications installers
- Post-Secondary Disability Resource Center personnel
Cost: $25 (includes lunch)*
*Payment is required prior to the event. Payment options and details will be provided by email after registration is received. No refunds after May 5, 2016.
Certificates of Attendance and CRC CEU’s will be available to participants (6.0 contact hours)
Register for the workshop and find out more at AzTAP Community Trainings.
Need more info? Download the event flyer and the event agenda.